APMT1135PDER-M2 Cnc Carbide Inserts For Square series milling cutter blade
Square series milling cutter blade:
- Processing object: Roughing of mold steel tool steel and stainless steel
- Features: light cutting, anti-collapseperformance, high efficiency of roughing
- Common specifications:APKT/APMT/R390
- Commonly used grades:HPO2P1,HPO3P5,HPO4P4
- Milling is the most flexible machining method available, and it can process almost any shape.
- Milling completes metal cutting by rotating a multi-cutting tool to perform a programmable feed motion in almost any direction along the workpiece. This cutting action makes milling an effective general-purpose machining method.
- The choice of machining methods on multi-spindle machines is no longer easy to choose: in addition to all conventional applications, milling is undoubtedly competitive for machining holes, cavities and surfaces commonly used for turning or thread turning. .
- The disadvantage of milling flexibility is that there are many variables in the process, the factors to be considered increase, the situation is more complicated, and the optimization brings more challenges.
- Modern milling is a very common method of machining. With the continuous development of machine tools, milling has evolved into a versatile method for processing a large number of different structural products.
- The development of modern tools also offers more possibilities, and through the indexable inserts and solid carbide technology, productivity, reliability and quality consistency can be improved.
- With a certain way of cutting, each cutting edge of the tool can remove a certain amount of metal, so that chip formation and chip removal are no longer a top priority.
- The most common milling applications are available for generating planes. However, with the increasing number of five-axis machining centers and multi-tasking machines, other processing methods and surface processing methods have also been greatly developed.
Milling Application Tips:
- Check power capability and machine rigidity and ensure that the machine can make the most of the required tool diameter.
- Cutting on the spindle with the shortest possible tool overhang.
- Use the correct tool pitch for cutting to minimize the number of inserts involved in the cut to avoid vibration, while on the other hand, for narrow workpieces or when milling exceeds space, make sure the inserts are adequate.
- Be sure to use the correct feed per blade to achieve the correct cutting action with the recommended maximum chip thickness.
- In any case, the use of indexable inserts with positive rake grooves provides smooth cutting and lowest power consumption.
- Climb milling is recommended whenever possible.
- Select the correct tool diameter that corresponds to the width of the workpiece.
- Choose the most appropriate lead angle.
- Position and clamp the cutter correctly.
- Follow blade maintenance recommendations and monitor tool wear.
- If you need to consider the use of coolant, milling without coolant can generally be done very well.
We are trading company have two factory in Sichuan .China.
A manufacturer with 8 years experiences of producing carbide cutting tools,
including carbide turning,milling,threading,grooving insert,carbide end mill,drill bits,etc.
Complete specification of carbide milling insert.
Currently we have more than 2000 different products from mainly brand all over the world.
1.As cutting tools prices often fluctuate, the price on the site is not necessarily the current price. Contact us prior to purchase to confirm exact stock and price
2, due to the wide variety of cutting tools, if you need other models, please contact us.
3.Support multiple payment channels, 30 % advance payment
4. The minimum order quantity is 50 pieces and the package can be customized ( minimum order 500 pieces )