SEMT12T3AFEN Cnc Carbide Inserts For Face milling inserts series
Face milling inserts series:
- Processing object: Roughing of mold steel tool steel and stainless steel
- Features: light cutting, anti-collapseperformance, high efficiency of roughing
- Common specifications:SEKT/SEMT/R210/R245/R490
- Commonly used grades:HPO4P4,HPO2P5
We are a trading company with two factories in Sichuan. China.
We are also a manufacturer with 8 years experience in the production of carbide cutting tools,
Complete specification of carbide milling inserts.
Products include carbide turning, milling, threading, grooving inserts, carbide end mills, drills and more.
Currently, we have more than 2000 different products from important brands all over the world.
Sandvik, Iscar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, Chloe, Sumitomo, etc.
- Milling is the most flexible machining method available, and it can process almost any shape.
- Milling completes metal cutting by rotating a multi-cutting tool to perform a programmable feed motion in almost any direction along the workpiece. This cutting action makes milling an effective general-purpose machining method.
- The choice of machining methods on multi-spindle machines is no longer easy to choose: in addition to all conventional applications, milling is undoubtedly competitive for machining holes, cavities and surfaces commonly used for turning or thread turning. .
- The disadvantage of milling flexibility is that there are many variables in the process, the factors to be considered increase, the situation is more complicated, and the optimization brings more challenges.
- Modern milling is a very common method of machining. With the continuous development of machine tools, milling has evolved into a versatile method for processing a large number of different structural products.
- The development of modern tools also offers more possibilities, and through the indexable inserts and solid carbide technology, productivity, reliability and quality consistency can be improved.
- With a certain way of cutting, each cutting edge of the tool can remove a certain amount of metal, so that chip formation and chip removal are no longer a top priority.
- The most common milling applications are available for generating planes. However, with the increasing number of five-axis machining centers and multi-tasking machines, other processing methods and surface processing methods have also been greatly developed.
- From the point of view of the part or from the point of view of the tool path, the main types of milling operations include:
1.As cutting tools prices often fluctuate, the price on the site is not necessarily the current price. Contact us prior to purchase to confirm exact stock and price
2, due to the wide variety of cutting tools, if you need other models, please contact us.
3.Support multiple payment channels, 30 % advance payment
4. The minimum order quantity is 50 pieces and the package can be customized ( minimum order 500 pieces )