APKT160408-HM carbide cnc cutting tools Indexable Helical Milling Tools
- Milling completes metal cutting by rotating a multi-cutting tool to perform a programmable feed motion in almost any direction along the workpiece. This cutting action makes milling an effective general-purpose machining method.
- Milling is the most flexible machining method available, and it can process almost any shape.
- The disadvantage of milling flexibility is that there are many variables in the process, the factors to be considered increase, the situation is more complicated, and the optimization brings more challenges.
- Modern milling is a very common method of machining. With the continuous development of machine tools, milling has evolved into a versatile method for processing a large number of different structural products.
- The choice of machining methods on multi-spindle machines is no longer easy to choose: in addition to all conventional applications, milling is undoubtedly competitive for machining holes, cavities and surfaces commonly used for turning or thread turning. .
- The development of modern tools also offers more possibilities, and through the indexable inserts and solid carbide technology, productivity, reliability and quality consistency can be improved.
- With a certain way of cutting, each cutting edge of the tool can remove a certain amount of metal, so that chip formation and chip removal are no longer a top priority.
- The most common milling applications are available for generating planes. However, with the increasing number of five-axis machining centers and multi-tasking machines, other processing methods and surface processing methods have also been greatly developed.
- From the point of view of the part or from the point of view of the tool path, the main types of milling operations include:
- Face milling
- Shoulder milling
- Profile milling
- Cavity milling
- Groove milling
- Thread milling
- High feed milling
- Plunge milling
- Slope milling
- Spiral interpolation milling
- Circular interpolation milling
- Cycloidal milling
1. who are we?
We are based in Sichuan, China, start from 2019,sell to Eastern Europe(20.00%),Southeast Asia(20.00%),Mid East(20.00%),Southern Europe(20.00%),South Asia(20.00%). There are total about 5-10 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Mechanical equipment and parts,Aluminium alloy products,building materials,metalware,alloy material
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
Mechanical equipment and partsAluminium alloy productsbuilding materialsmetalwarealloy materialHardware productsOnline trading agentImport and export of goods and technologies
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,FCA；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,HKD,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,PayPal,Western Union,Cash,Escrow;