Solid Carbide End Mills with Taper Ball Nose for Vane / Impeller Profile Milling
- Suitable for vane, impeller and profile machining
- Structure designed for the material to be processed.
- Suitable for vane, impeller and profile machining.
- Rough finishing can be customized.
- Taper accuracy ± 5'.
- Ball head profile ±0.01.
- Base Material & Coating:
- More excellent carbide base material, better PVD coating, comprehensively enhanced resistance to crater wear and flank wear.
- Advanced coating post-treatment technology combines with the substrate more tightly, with lower friction and better surface quality.
- Ideal coating, excellent wear resistance, oxidation resistance, thermal stability and lubrication.
- Chip-Breaker, Structure & Edge Treatment:
- The unique cutting edge design combines the strength and sharpness of the cutting edge with low cutting force.
- The groove type is tightly controlled to better improve chip flow and curl and reduce cutting forces.
- The production of high-precision five-axis CNC grinding machines guarantees the size, precision and surface quality of the tools.
- Highly stable edge treatment and high rigidity design allow the tool to achieve greater feed per tooth, greatly improving metal removal and processing efficiency.
- Rich industry application experience and verification, general processing, mold manufacturing industry, electronics industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, etc. have long-term, a large number of successful use cases.
- Excellent performance in both slot milling and side milling.