Solid Carbide Drills with Straight Groove Inner Cooling for Cast Iron
- The First Choice for Precision Hole Drilling in Cast Iron.
- The machined holes achieve high position, straightness and surface quality.
- Optimized drill tip structure for better cutting performance.
- ∅4 - ∅25 Diameter, complete types.
- 5D, 15D, all kinds of lengths are complete.
- All types are available in both internal and external cooling to meet the requirements of various machine tools.
- Suitable for short chip materials such as cast iron and silicon aluminum alloy.
- Excellent self-centering capability for efficient machining and machining of workpieces with hole machining accuracy of H7.
- Typical application of integral alloy drill bits:
- Small diameter hole
- Tight or precision tolerance hole
- The hole shorter than a deep hole
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, blade geometry selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters.
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- The drill bit is mounted on the shank chuck and its circumferential runout must be less than 0.02 mm.
Recommended Cutting Parameters:
- When using this series of tools for the first time, the cutting is performed according to the recommended cutting speed of 90% or the feed rate of 85%. When the cutting condition is stable, the cutting speed and the feed are increased one by one.
- Cutting parameters are recommended for water soluble cutting fluids.
- Use a defect-free, clean chuck when installing the drill and control the drill runout to within 0.02 mm.
- The recommended cutting parameters are for applications where the hole depth is below 5D.
- The recommended cutting parameters are externally cooled drills, which can be increased by 10%-15% depending on the situation.