Tool Holding Systems for Milling Cutter with BT50 Powerful Milling Chuck
- High speed dynamic balance.
- Surface anti-corrosion treatment.
- BT, JT, HSK series.
- Collet chuck, powerful milling chuck, face milling chuck, side solid chuck and other series.
- Different lengths.
- High precision.
- High durability.
- The clamping of the cutting tool can significantly affect the machining efficiency and performance of the cutting tool.
- As the spindle speed increases, the balance becomes critical. Centrifugal forces act on the shank and the cutting tool, and any imbalance creates vibration. When the spindle speed is close to the high speed machining speed, it is critical to balance the shank separately.