Solid Carbide Multi Step Drills for Multi Step Hole / Through Hole Chamfering
- Suitable for multi-step holes and through-hole chamfering.
- It is recommended to regrind 3-5 times.
- Straight grooves and spiral grooves are available for different materials to be processed.
- For different equipment, there are internal and external cooling options.
- The ultra-fine alloy matrix with good strength, toughness and wear resistance combined with the nanostructured TiAlN coating optimized for drilling ensures the high toughness and strength of the tool.
- The unique coating process gives the tool a smooth surface and extremely high wear resistance.
- Outstanding thermal stability and chemical stability provide effective protection for the cutting edge.
- Customized sizes according to customer requirements.
- Typical application of solid carbide drills:
- Small diameter hole
- Tight or precision tolerance hole
- The hole shorter than a deep hole
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, blade geometry selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters.
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- The drill bit is mounted on the shank chuck and its circumferential runout must be less than 0.02 mm.