Solid Carbide Shank with Customer Special Requirements for OEM
- Can be used with a variety of milling interchangeable heads.
- Special cemented carbide material with uniform internal material, high strength and high concentricity after grinding.
- Solid Carbide Shank for interchangeable Head is designed to solve the problem of large length and diameter ratio tools and high vibration resistance requirements in milling.
- Carbide material can be used to achieve long suspension of the tool, effectively reducing vibration.
- Precision ground thread for reliable connection.
- Greatly improve insert life.
- In some cases, when the cutting parameters must be reduced due to vibration problems, the use of anti-vibration alloy rods can increase production efficiency.
- Due to various factors, extended posts are increasingly used when machining with large overhangs. The workpiece is also becoming more complex, and the cutting process is also required to be faster and faster. This means that there is no time to reposition the workpiece, instead a long tool is often used to reach the machined surface for cutting in one installation. Secondly, this also means that in many cases, the workpiece is not sufficiently supported at each point where the cutting is performed in the fixture.
- For best results, the workpiece should receive the correct support from the cutting forces occurring during the cutting process. Avoid using long overhangs to cut the workpiece where there is no support.
- With the rapid development of CNC machining to high efficiency, high precision, and the special length and high surface quality requirements of some parts, the machining requirements of turning and milling for large length and diameter ratio tools and high vibration resistance are coming more.