Parting and Grooving Inserts for The Alternative to Korean Brands with 1.5 to 5.0 mm
- It is a Perfect Substitute for The Performance of Similar Products from Famous Korean Brands.
- High Cost Performance Advantage.
- The first choice for high efficiency options for general grooving.
- Extremely versatile substrate and coating for grooving of all types of materials. Particularly suitable for grooving of steel parts.
- The perfect edge guarantees the quality stability of the insert.
- Better than the insert life of the Korean brand with the same insert.
- The cutting is light and the chip removal is smooth, achieving the ideal surface quality.
Grade & Type:
- Grooving and parting are unique turning applications that are used in many machining applications and require specialized tools. These tools can be seen to some extent as an extension of ordinary turning.
- Grooving and parting operations should consider three different aspects to determine the best method and tooling solution:
- Parting and grooving workpiece characteristics:
- Analyze the size and quality requirements for the groove to be machined: type of processing, depth of the groove, width of the groove, radius of the outer circle, quality requirements, etc.
- Workpiece material, shape and quantity.
- Whether the material has good chip breaking performance
- Production batch: single or batch grooving
- Whether the workpiece can be safely clamped
- Chip removal
- Machine parameters.
- Stability, power and torque, especially for larger parts
- Cutting fluid and coolant
- Whether high pressure coolant is needed for long chip material to break chip
- Speed limit
- Use all possible supports
- The replacement of worn inserts in a timely manner will cost the new inserts more economically than if they were excessively worn.
- Replace worn or damaged shank.
- Do not attempt to repair the tool holder.