Solid Carbide Drills with 20D Double Guide Belt for Deep Hole Drilling
Suitable for Deep Hole Drilling of Steel, Cast Iron & Other Materials.
- The optimization of the tool structure is achieved by cutting simulation analysis.
- The design of the variable-parameter spiral groove takes into account the rigidity and chip removal performance of the tool.
- The ultra-fine alloy matrix with good strength, toughness and wear resistance combined with the nanostructured TiAlN coating optimized for drilling ensures the high toughness and strength of the tool.
- The unique coating process gives the tool a smooth surface and extremely high wear resistance.
- Outstanding thermal stability and chemical stability provide effective protection for the cutting edge.
- The unique cutting edge design can show good chip breaking performance and versatility even for viscous materials.
- Double guide belts for more reliable guidance and more stable machining.
- Nano-coating with good self-lubricating properties, excellent wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- D3.0-D11.60 diameter.
- The length includes 12D, 20D, 30D.
- The whole series is cold inside.
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, blade geometry selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters.
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- The drill bit is mounted on the shank chuck and its circumferential runout must be less than 0.02 mm.
- Typical application of integral alloy drill bits:
- Small diameter hole
- Tight or precision tolerance hole
- The hole shorter than a deep hole
Recommended Cutting Parameters:
- When using this series of tools for the first time, the cutting is performed according to the recommended cutting speed of 90% or the feed rate of 85%. When the cutting condition is stable, the cutting speed and the feed are increased one by one.
- Cutting parameters are recommended for water soluble cutting fluids.
- Use a defect-free, clean chuck when installing the drill and control the drill runout to within 0.02 mm.