Shank Tool and Cutter for Indexable Inserts Drilling with SPMG Serial Inserts
- Spiral cooling design for efficient chip removal and high hole machining accuracy
- The high-strength knife body material greatly increases the rigidity of the tool.
- The flutes are maximized for better cooling and lubrication, and the best results for drilling.
- The structure is optimized, the chip breaking performance is better, the vibration in the cutting process is small, and the machining precision is higher.
- 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, perfect length.
- ∅13-∅50, complete size and specifications.
- Typical applications for indexable insert bits:
- Medium and large diameter holes
- Medium tolerance requirement
- Need flat bottom blind hole
- Insert or boring
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, blade geometry selection, coolant pressure/capacity, and chip parameters.
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- Cooling pressure values are important, and low pressures can cause vibration and shorten blade and tool life.
- Select and correct according to the material being processed
- Select and correct according to the machine tool, rigidity, etc.