Solid Carbide Drills for Mild Steel and Stainless Steel Drilling
The First Choice for Mild Steel & Stainless Steel Drilling.
- The first choice for mild steel and stainless steel drilling.
- The sharp cutting edge avoids the formation of built-up edge and is suitable for high performance drilling.
- The optimized drill tip structure enhances the strength of the chisel and inner edges, makes the cutting lighter and the chip breaking is better.
- Nano-TiAlN coating for excellent wear and high temperature resistance.
- The unique groove structure has large effective chip space, smooth chip removal and stable drilling.
- D3.0-D20.0 diameter
- The length includes 3D and 5D.
- Each model has two types: internal cooling and external cooling.
- Typical application of integral alloy drill bits:
- Small diameter hole
- Tight or precision tolerance hole
- The hole shorter than a deep hole
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, blade geometry selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters.
- The drill bit is mounted on the shank chuck and its circumferential runout must be less than 0.02 mm.
Recommended Cutting Parameters:
- When using this series of tools for the first time, the cutting is performed according to the recommended cutting speed of 90% or the feed rate of 85%. When the cutting condition is stable, the cutting speed and the feed are increased one by one.
- Cutting parameters are recommended for water soluble cutting fluids.
- Use a defect-free, clean chuck when installing the drill and control the drill runout to within 0.02 mm.
- The recommended cutting parameters are for applications where the hole depth is below 5D.
- The recommended cutting parameters are externally cooled drills, which can be increased by 10%-15% depending on the situation.