Solid Carbide End Mills for High Feed Milling with High Metal Removal Rate
- The solid carbide end mill is suitable for face milling, groove milling and side milling with high efficiency advantages.
- The integral alloy end mill can be reground and has the characteristics of repair and reuse, further reducing costs.
- This series of milling cutters is suitable for efficient processing of non-ferrous alloys, steel, pre-hardened steel, quenched and tempered steel, stainless steel and other materials below HRc50.
- This series of mills includes two-blade, four-blade, six-blade, flat-end mills, ball-end mills, and arc mills.
- This series of mills range from small diameter to large diameter. (R0.5-R10.0, D1.0-D20)
- It is especially suitable for cutting of soft materials such as carbon steel and low carbon alloy steel below HRc40.
- Excellent dry cutting performance, whether dry or wet.
- Base Material & Coating:
- More excellent carbide base material, better PVD coating, comprehensively enhanced resistance to crater wear and flank wear.
- Advanced coating post-treatment technology combines with the substrate more tightly, with lower friction and better surface quality.
- Ideal coating, excellent wear resistance, oxidation resistance, thermal stability and lubrication.
- Chip-Breaker, Structure & Edge Treatment:
- The unique cutting edge design combines the strength and sharpness of the cutting edge with low cutting force.
- The groove type is tightly controlled to better improve chip flow and curl and reduce cutting forces.
- The production of high-precision five-axis CNC grinding machines guarantees the size, precision and surface quality of the tools.
- Highly stable edge treatment and high rigidity design allow the tool to achieve greater feed per tooth, greatly improving metal removal and processing efficiency.
- Rich industry application experience and verification, general processing, mold manufacturing industry, electronics industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry, etc. have long-term, a large number of successful use cases.
- Excellent performance in both slot milling and side milling.