Tool Holding Systems BT40 Shrink Fit Chuck with Eliable Clamping Force
- High precision and small jitter. The tool mounting part does not have the nut and collet required for the collet chuck, and is simple and effective. The cold shrinking clamping is strong and stable, and the beating precision is less than 0.003mm, which reduces tool wear and ensures high precision during high-speed machining.
- Using the principle of thermal expansion, the shrink fit chuck can hold the overall solid carbide tool more firmly, improve torque, reduce minimum runout and better repeat positioning accuracy.
- Use a heat shrink machine to heat and quickly load and unload tools.
- The chuck body has high strength and reliable clamping force.
- High rigidity. High clamping force. High dynamic balance accuracy, 25000 r/min, G2.5, can achieve super finishing milling.
- The handle is small and widely used. The ultra-thin apex portion and the rich shank shape change can be widely used in high-speed high-precision machining and deep hole machining.
- Simple and efficient, long life. Hot loading and unloading operation, high durability, the same tool holder will not be accurately reduced after more than 2,000 times of clamping, stable and reliable performance and long service life.
- Different lengths to meet a variety of needs.
- HSK vacuum shank with a taper of 1:10. The HSK vacuum shank is elastically deformed by the shank, not only the 1:10 taper surface of the shank is in contact with the 1:10 taper surface of the machine tool spindle hole, but also the flange surface of the shank is in close contact with the main shaft surface. The surface contact system is superior to the 7:24 universal tool holder for high speed machining, joint rigidity and coincidence accuracy.
- HSK tool holders are available in A-type, B-type, C-type, D-type, E-type, F-type and other specifications. They are commonly used in machining centers (automatic tool changers) with Type A, E and F types.
- When the hollow taper shank of the HSK holder is in full contact with the spindle bore, the HSK shank end face has a clearance of approximately 0.1 mm from the spindle end face.
- Under the action of the tightening mechanism, the pull rod moves, the jaws expand, and the outer tapered surface of the jaws is placed on the 30-degree tapered surface of the hollow cone, and the HSK shank is moved to move, and the hollow taper shank is deformed.
- The end surface of the shank is close to the end surface of the main shaft, so that the shank and the tapered surface and the end surface of the main shaft are simultaneously positioned and clamped.
- HSK tooling systems are widely used in aerospace, automotive, fine mold and other manufacturing industries.